* Version 0-0-98 has longer maps, and more likely to be rectangular. This is because adding many more hexes has an impact on CPU usage, pathfinding and LOS etc.
User defined screen resolutions
* Version 0-0-97 supports -width and -height command args.
More mech choices
* Version 0-0-98 has improved mod support, including the Solaris7 and 3050 mods, which has loads of new mechs.
Mech toolkit editor
Color coding for replays
* Version 0-1-0 has color coding in replays.
* Added in Version 0-0-97, see the online section.
Logging action to file
* Lots done in Version 0-0-98, see the modding section.
4 player games
* In progress, Version 0-1-0 has the ability to have user defined ground types.
Armor and structure displayed for enemy mechs
* Version 0-1-0 shows selected enemy mech stats.
Improved UI for replays, better information for which mech is which.
* Version 0-1-0 has color coding for replays.